Dr. Duane Cumberbatch is a podiatrist in Cape Coral, FL. He received his undergraduate degree from Barry University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then went on to receive his medical degree in Podiatry from Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences. Dr. Cumberbatch completed his Podiatric Surgical Residency at Mineral Area Regional Medical Center, located in St. Louis, MO; and then completed a Limb Salvage/Geriatrics Fellowship through the Veterans Affairs Hospital/University of Utah in Salt Lake City. Dr. Cumberbatch also completed a fellowship in external fixation at the Ilizarov Institute in Kurgan, Russia with an emphasis on complex lower extremity deformities. Dr. Cumberbatch’s area of specialty includes reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle, limb preservation, and wound care. Dr. Duane Cumberbatch in currently a practicing podiatrist in Cape Coral, FL .
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Podiatric Medical Education
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami Shores, Florida
- Mineral Area Regional Medical Center, Farmington, Missouri
- Limb Salvage/Geriatrics- University of Utah/DVA Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association