Dr. Eugene Batelli is a podiatrist in Naples, FL. Dr. Batelli received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in NewYork. Dr. Batelli completed a two year surgical residency at PBI Regional Medical Center in New Jersey where he received extensive training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery with emphasis on diabetic limb salvage and trauma. Dr. Batelli is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery where he is double board certified in Foot Surgery, and the prestigious Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery. He is the Fellowship Director – Associates in Medicine and Surgery ~ Sports Medicine and Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Fellowship, Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and a Fellow of the American College of Lower Extremity Surgeons. Dr. Batelli actively treats high end athletes who participate in high school, Division I college, participants in the NYC and Boston marathons, and professional football players. He is also a national lecturer and instructor on the latest surgical techniques. Dr Batelli has advanced surgical training in total ankle replacements and external fixation. Dr. Batelli has been selected as Top Doctor by his peers and Naples Illustrated for 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, and looks to continue delivering the highest level of care to his patients. As a Top Podiatrist in Naples, Dr. Batelli always makes room for New Patients at his office.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Double Board Certified in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York.
- PBI Regional Medical Center, New Jersey
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Collier County Medical Association
- American Professional Wound Care Association