Dr. Lawlor is a top ranked cape coral podiatrist and Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He attended Kenyon College in Northeast Ohio, receiving a BA in History. Dr. Lawlor went on to study Podiatric Medicine at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio and received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Barry University School of Graduate Medical Sciences in Miami, Florida. He completed a two year surgical residency at the Mineral Area Regional Medical Center in St. Louis and Farmington, Missouri. Dr. Lawlor visits two offices, in Cape Coral, and Labelle, FL where he treats all aspects of the foot and ankle with a special focus on Wound Care and Limb Salvage. Dr. Lawlor has been consistently ranked a top podiatrist in Cape Coral & Labelle, FL.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Mineral Area Regional Medical Center, Farmington, Missouri
- Professional Affiliations
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association