Dr. Austin Hansen is highly trained, and a top foot doctor in Cape Coral, and Fort Myers, FL. He completed his bachelors in Biotechnology through University of Nebraska-Omaha. He then received his doctorate through Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and then completed residency through the University of Miami- Bruce W. Carter Veteran’s hospital systems where he gained extensive training in foot and ankle surgery, minimally invasive surgical techniques, ankle scopes, sports medicine, trauma, diabetic foot care, advanced wound care, plantar fasciitis, ingrown toenails, arthritis, neuropathy, vascular issues and limb salvage. Dr. Hansen enjoys life outside of podiatry by spending time with family, hunting, fishing, church events and relaxing days at the beach. Dr. Hansen is excited serve the southwest Florida community with the latest evidence based medicine to diagnose and treat pathology of the foot and ankle. He is currently welcoming New Patients in his Cape Coral, and Fort Myers office location.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines, IA
- University of Miami- Bruce W. Carter Veteran’s Hospital, Miami, FL
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons