Soorena Sadri, DPM is a podiatrist in Lehigh Acres, FL. He received two Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Maryland at College Park, in College Park Maryland. He then received his medical degree as a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at The New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He then completed a 3 year residency program at Hahnemann University Hospital/Drexel University College of Medicine’s in which he served as Chief Resident his 3rd year. During his residency training he completed a Pediatric Emergency Room rotation at St. Christopher’s Children’s Hospital. As a podiatrist, Dr. Sadri has extensive surgical experience in elective forefoot and rearfoot reconstruction, diabetic limb salvage, total ankle implants, trauma, and arthroscopy. Dr. Sadri has treated patients all throughout SWFL and currently is a practicing podiatrist in Lehigh Acres, FL.
Dr. Sadri, was a representative of the Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC) at Hahneman University Hospital, currently a member of the New York Academy of Medicine (NYAM), a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), and a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association and Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association (PPMA).
Dr. Sadri’s goals are to advance the profession in the medical and surgical management of lower extremity pathology through practice, research, and continued education and training. Dr. Sadri is a podiatrist serving Lehigh Acres, FL along with surrounding areas, and remains dedicated to treating any and all issues of the Foot and Ankle.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow of American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Board Certified: American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital , Philadelphia, PA
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- New York Academy of Medicine