David M. Kanuck, DPM, is a podiatrist in Cape Coral, FL. He began his educational journey by receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. He then followed with his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Upon Completion of his Medical Degree he completed a 1 year podiatric orthopedic residency at Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine. Followed by a 3 year medical and surgical residency at Cabrini Medical and Interfaith Medical Centers, respectively. A continued interest in education, research and surgery led to an additional 2 year fellowship in revisional and reconstructive surgery at New Britain General Hospital in Connecticut followed by time at the Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center for Restorative Traumatology and Orthopaedics in Kurgan, Russia. Dr. Kanuck received extensive training in trauma and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle with special emphasis on diabetic limb salvage, and bone lengthening.
A passion for travel and genuine interest in helping others Dr. Kanuck has participated in missionary work and educational programs aiding the underprivileged in Southeast Asia and South America.
Dr. Kanuck is currently a practicing podiatrist in Cape Coral, FL and specializes in the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Mortons Neuroma, Diabetic and non Diabetic Neuropathy (Burning, Numbness, and Tingling), Wound Care, Ingrown Toenails, Vascular Issues, Strains/Sprains, fracture management and all the way up to reconstructive Surgical intervention along with all other aspects of specializing in the Feet and Ankles.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia. PA
- Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY
- Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- New Britain General Hospital, New Britain, CT
- Russian Institute and Scientific Center, Kurgan Region, Russian Federation
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association