Dr. Furmanek graduated magna cum laude from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in 2019. Following that, Dr. Furmanek completed his three years of surgical residency at Medstar Washington Hospital center (a level 1 trauma center) and Georgetown University Hospital. He is certified by the American College of Surgeons in Advanced Trauma Life Support as well as is an Associate Member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Furthermore, Dr. Furmanek trained under the renowned Dr. Christopher Attinger and Dr. John Steinberg while at Georgetown in advanced plastic surgery and limb salvage techniques. Dr. Furmanek has an interest in minimally invasive surgery, arthroscopic/key-hole surgery, and ankle arthritis solutions. Dr. Furmanek is also distinctively qualified to treat unique pathologies, as he is also certified as a histotechnologist by the American Society for Clinical Pathology. Dr. Furmanek is an upcoming graduate of the Associates in Medicine & Surgery Sports Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery fellowship directed by Dr. Eugene Batelli. Dr. Furmanek welcomes all lower extremity pathology into his office. Dr. Furmanek treats Plantar Fasciitis, Sport Injuries, Mortons Neuroma, Ankle & Foot Arthritis, Diabetic Feet, Complex Ankle & Foot deformities, along with all other ailments of the Foot, Ankle, & Lower Leg. Dr. Furmanek is a TOP rated podiatrist and is welcoming New Patients at his office locations in Naples, and Estero, FL.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Medstar Washington Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington D.C.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons