Dr. Alyssa Pham is a surgical podiatrist currently practicing in SWFL. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and board qualified in forefoot and rearfoot surgery. Dr. Pham graduated from Barry University of Podiatric Medicine and completed an extensive 3 year surgical residency at Westside Regional Medical Center focusing on trauma and reconstruction. With heavy interest in foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Pham completed a fellowship with specialized training in sports medicine and foot and ankle reconstruction. Dr. Pham’s skill set includes minimally invasive surgery, trauma management, foot and ankle reconstruction, total ankle replacement, sport medicine pathologies, and limb salvage.
In addition to medicine and surgery, Dr. Pham is heavily invested in management and business and obtained her Masters in Business Administration while obtaining her medical degree. Dr. Pham is also trilingual with fluency in English and Vietnamese and proficiency in Spanish. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her two dogs. Dr. Pham is an avid solo backpacker and has been to 48 countries.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Masters Degree, Business Administration
- Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation, FL
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons